Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography Challenge}

Springtime in Lake Chelan continues be something of a dream – beautiful textures,

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

gorgeous light,

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

and itty bitty critters.

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

I’m overwhelmed by the beauty that spring continues to greet me with each day. The birds are chirping. The bees are buzzing. The flowers are bursting with beauty. And the orchards are slowly coming to life.

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

Row upon row of blossoming fruit trees line the hillsides.

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

And dandelions lie in wait beneath blossom-laden fruit trees; nature’s welcome mat.

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

Welcome to dreamy Lake Chelan.

Ivory/Dream {Nurture Photography}

…………………….

NurtureSpring2013Banner

Learn more about the Nurture Photography Challenge, my co-host Rebecca, and score our exclusive eBooks chock full of tips and tutorials.

Photography Tip of the Week: Rebecca’s sharing a bit of wisdom on using the power of photography to tell a story. Stop by her lovely blog, Bumbles & Light and check it out!

1. by alicia on May 3, 2013  7:00 am Reply

Love that first shot! And what a beautiful orchard! I'd love to do photo shoots there!

2. by Kimberly on May 3, 2013  7:09 am Reply

My son calls the dandelions "daisies"...my husband calls them "a pain in the arse"
    I absolutely love love the shot of the bee. Amazing.

3. by Gina on May 3, 2013  7:18 am Reply

So pretty Kristi- I am really looking forward to getting over the state line & capturing all the orchards that are so close.

Have a great weekend!

4. Pingback : Within the Moments

5. by Adrienne on May 3, 2013  7:33 am Reply

oh my word - dreamy is the word! I just love these! There's just no place like the North West!!! We'll get our annual trip to Oregon in late June...I've never been in the spring - might have to find an excuse to change that! It's very inspiring to me the way you focus in your photos - really draws us in!

6. by Mona's Picturesque on May 3, 2013  7:42 am Reply

Oh my! I'm so happy to have your post. Now I know what to dream about and what a dream looks like... *a big sigh*

7. by Amy B. on May 3, 2013  9:00 am Reply

I just finished a wonderful book, and part of the story took place in the Chelan area. Thank you for bringing it to life for me with your beautiful pictures!

8. by Robyn on May 3, 2013  9:10 am Reply

Kristi,
    If I had pretty orchards to enjoy and take photos of I would feel in a dreamy mood too. Gorgeous!

9. by Amanda Jillian on May 3, 2013  9:31 am Reply

Can I just say how insanely jealous I am of these beautiful flowers? Gorgeous!

10. by Tiaras & Tantrums on May 3, 2013  10:00 am Reply

what a great idea to head to an orchard! I was waiting for the trees in my yard to bloom for some photos. Then naturally it started to rain yesterday and low and behold - blooming trees! Darn it if isn't raining today too!

11. Pingback : Ivory Dream (Nurture Photography)

12. by Katherine on May 3, 2013  10:30 am Reply

Yeah that's pretty much Amazing! I would love to visit that part of the country someday.

13. by Mitzi on May 3, 2013  10:33 am Reply

Your photos are always so breathtaking! I am finding it quite difficult to pick a favorite one out of this set...truly breathtaking...oh wait, I said that already didn't I? Sending warm thoughts and love your way sweetie...Looking forward to next week's prompt... Big hugs, xoxo

14. Pingback : Random 5 Friday | Eden Hills's Blog

15. by Susi on May 3, 2013  10:55 am Reply

Wow. I love, love, love these - truly beautiful! We don't have a lot of Spring blooms here and none in white. An idea has popped into my head about what I could do for the white prompt. I completely ran out of time for last week - as it's been a bit crazy here but I'll try my best to keep up this week... Hope to link up soon. :) Have a great weekend.

16. by Bella on May 3, 2013  11:39 am Reply

Oh my! These photos are just so enchanting. I especially love the dandelions serving as nature's welcome mat. Just lovely. <3

17. by Anne U on May 3, 2013  2:43 pm Reply

These photos are so captivating!

18. by Teresa on May 3, 2013  4:10 pm Reply

Simply beautiful! I would love to go walking in those orchards.

19. by Shannon on May 3, 2013  8:38 pm Reply

Your photo are always so inspiring. Thank you for hosting, posting and teaching.

20. by JessRaquel on May 3, 2013  9:41 pm Reply

Love love love all of your photos. Absolutely dreamy!

21. by Tish on May 4, 2013  10:32 pm Reply

your photos are absolutely dreamy!! the lighting is delicious! i think i'd love to just lay on that bed of dandelions and stare up at those beautiful ivory blossoms!! simply beautiful!

22. by LaShawn on May 5, 2013  7:14 am Reply

I love that first shot. So dreamy.

23. by Amarie on May 9, 2013  8:04 am Reply

I added mine in sooo late, but I'd still like to share. :)

Beautiful photos, Kristi!