Everyone Needs a Mustache Lamp

Everyone needs a mustache lamp.

Everyone.

mustache lamp, mustache decorating ideas,

DIY: Mustache Lamp

You’ll need:

• paper mustache
  • hot glue gun or a piece of double-sided tape
  • your favorite lamp

Affix paper mustache

mustache lamp, mustache gifts,

to your favorite lamp.

mustache lamp, mustache gifts,

Boom!

You’ve got a mustache lamp.

mustache lamp, mustache gifts,

You’re welcome.

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  11:02 pm Reply

Thanks! I love my mustache lamp. You should totally have one, Andi. Even if it isn't your style. Maybe we could add a mustache to one of your beautiful elephants instead? ;)

1. by Veronica on February 3, 2013  7:45 am Reply

This is so adorably awesome. Gorgeous photos AS USUAL! :)

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  11:01 pm Reply

Thanks, Veronica! It is pretty adorable, isn't it? ;)

2. by Susi on February 3, 2013  9:19 am Reply

I love the lampshade colors and the mustache just adds some extra pizzazz!!! :)

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  11:01 pm Reply

Pizzazz. Awesome. Totally the same. I seriously love this lamp and think everyone needs one. lol

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  11:00 pm Reply

Haha! That's the first time I've ever been called a hipster. My kids are going to laugh! :P

3. by Sheena on February 3, 2013  10:20 pm Reply

Oh hey I saw this on Pinterest and didn't realize it was yours. Supa simple. Me likey!

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  11:00 pm Reply

Right?!? Super simple. Super cute. Everyone needs a mustache lamp! ;)

4. by Emily @FamilyNLifeLV on February 3, 2013  10:47 pm Reply

How fun is this!! I need to find a place where I could use this! :)

• by Kristi on February 3, 2013  10:59 pm Reply

Isn't it?!? I can't help but smile every time I look at it. :)

5. by sarah @sundayspill on February 4, 2013  6:10 am Reply

awesome! it's so true. everyone does need a lamp of this kind. I love the idea! moustaches rule the world :)

• by Kristi on February 4, 2013  10:07 am Reply

Mustaches do rule the world! ;)

6. by Jackie on February 4, 2013  8:54 am Reply

Cute idea!! We just put together an old lamp for my daughter but still need to get a shade for it and this would be a fun addition to it!

• by Kristi on February 4, 2013  10:08 am Reply

Awesome! What kid wouldn't want a mustache lamp, right? :)

7. by Andrea Kruse on February 4, 2013  9:28 am Reply

The lamp made me smile this morning. I am going to have baby #3 this Spring and have been gravitating to everything with mustaches for the baby. I will be adding this simple little craft to the list. :)

• by Kristi on February 4, 2013  10:09 am Reply

What an adorable theme! You'll have to send me the link if you end up sharing photos of the nursery on your blog. I would love to see a mustache-inspired room! :)

8. by Tish on February 4, 2013  10:10 am Reply

too cute! simple idea to sweeten up a spot!!

• by Kristi on February 4, 2013  10:13 am Reply

Thanks Tish! :)

• by Kristi on February 6, 2013  9:49 am Reply

Haha! Well now you'll have to go out and make one. ;)

• by Kristi on February 6, 2013  9:49 am Reply

Cute, right? Everyone needs a mustache lamp! :P

9. by Meeha Meeha on February 4, 2013  9:37 pm Reply

Thank you, I needed a mustache so badly! That lamp is so cool now. Following you now on Hellocotton :)

• by Kristi on February 6, 2013  9:50 am Reply

So great meeting you! :) I'm glad that you love the mustache lamp. I can't help but smile every time I look at it. :)

10. by FiddleDeeAshley on February 5, 2013  6:01 am Reply

SO awesome. I love the lampshade, too. I feel like this needs to be in my office.

• by Kristi on February 6, 2013  9:51 am Reply

Thanks! I got it at Target. :) It was somewhere around $19 for the whole lamp. You totally need to run out and get it on your lunch break. ;)

11. by Cassie on February 7, 2013  11:18 am Reply

OMG this is so cute!

12. Pingback : Decorar lámpara con un moustache

13. Pingback : Tendencia mostachos: personaliza tu lámpara - Decoración Hogar, Ideas y Cosas Bonitas para Decorar el Hogar

14. Pingback : Snapshots: My Home Office {Wordless Wednesday} - Live and Love...Out Loud

15. Pingback : 5 ideas DIY para decorar a túa habitación | disquecool

16. Pingback : 25 Cute DIY Home Decor Ideas | Style Motivation

17. Pingback : Live.Explore.CLICK! » Lifestyle. Photography. Travel adventures.Creative Photography Prints

18. Pingback : 112 DIY Lamps | Rilane - We Aspire to Inspire