Brown/Food {Nurture Photography Challenge}

Winter’s arrival is but a stone’s throw away and a new journey awaits us in the coming days.

picture of leaves, picture of fall leaves, pictures of fall leaves, autumn leaves pictures,

Sadness washes over me as I prepare for goodbye; the forest turning in protest, willing me to stay.

There is beauty in sadness.

Even goodbyes.

And beauty in the new journey ahead.

photography challenge, photography challenges, online photo contest, photography tips,

Learn more about the Nurture Photography Challenge, my co-host Rebecca, and score our exclusive eBooks chock full of tips and tutorials.

Photography Tip of the Week: Thanksgiving is right around the corner and with it, savory dishes just begging to be photographed. Head on over to Rebecca’s blog, Bumbles & Light, for her tips on creating food photography awesomeness.

1. by Sarah on November 9, 2012  9:43 am Reply

These are gorgeous!!! Love them! Hope your trip goes well!

2. by Robyn on November 9, 2012  9:54 am Reply

Beauty in the new journey ahead ... love it! I, too, am starting a new journey, Krisiti. I can relate to the deeper meaning of this post.

3. by Veronica on November 9, 2012  10:58 am Reply

Lovely as always. Thinking of you. You're holding up so well xo

4. by Amarie on November 9, 2012  11:14 am Reply

Such beautiful, rich colors!

5. by Kelly on November 9, 2012  11:39 am Reply

LOVE the browns very nice!! :)

6. by Tish on November 9, 2012  11:47 am Reply

Such beautiful autumn tones and gorgeous light in each one. my thoughts are with you as you head out this weekend. safe travels on the journey ahead.

7. by Kimberly on November 9, 2012  8:53 pm Reply

Beautiful photos! I hope you are able to find joy in your new journey.

8. by Amanda Jillian on November 9, 2012  11:16 pm Reply

So beautiful, I'm sad that fall is ending. Especially when it will be my last NY fall. I've heard Texas doesn't change much. Sigh.

9. by Dominique Goh on November 9, 2012  11:33 pm Reply

Love the brown leaves.. The linky didn't load up for me so am leaving my link here. http://dominiquegoh.com/2012/11/home-cooked-meals-on-a-friday/

10. by Adrienne on November 10, 2012  8:35 am Reply

Your photos capture the mood that words express. This is really lovely! And I'm so happy I discovered this link...even if I did miss the first two! It's really nice to wander with other photographers and see what they see!

11. by Gina on November 10, 2012  8:38 am Reply

These are beautiful Kristi- been thinking about you- hope your move is going well.

12. by Susi on November 10, 2012  1:02 pm Reply

Beautiful is all I can say. Hope your move is going okay and you will soon have photos of your new surroundings to share!

13. by Laurie @ Pride in Photos on November 12, 2012  11:55 am Reply

A little late in posting to this challenge...but I had to share with the Brown theme this week. These are such lovely creatures anytime of the year♥
    Your fall photos are so lovely...thanks for sharing with us.
    Laurie

14. Pingback : Life Is A Balance… | Pride in Photos

15. by Selina on November 15, 2012  5:04 am Reply

Such sweet sadness here - letting go sure is hard sometimes