DIY: Candy Corn Paper Pennant Tutorial
Bring a little bit of sugary sweet goodness to your Halloween home decor this year with my super easy candy corn paper pennants.
Candy Corn Paper Pennant Tutorial
- glue stick
- hot glue or fabric glue
- card stock or construction paper – orange, yellow and white
- decorative ribbon
- candy corn template
1. Download my candy corn template or create one of your own.
2. Trace and cut candy corn pieces.
3. Glue candy corn pieces together with glue stick.
4. Use hot glue or fabric glue to attach ribbon along the longest edge of the candy corn, spacing individual candy corn pieces approximately 3-4 inches apart.
5. Leave 10-12 inches of ribbon unadorned on each end.
*Note: I created 7 candy corn pieces for my 9-ft. long ribbon – 2 sheets of orange, yellow and white card stock or construction paper.
How cute is that!
Will you be decorating your home this Halloween season? Have any Halloween projects you’d like to share? Leave your link in the comments.Pin It