FREE Photo Collage Template

Photo collages make me happy.

This one, in particular.

picture collages, photo collages, free collage,

It’s clean, simple, and quite lovely.

It’s also yours.

For free.

FREE Collage Template

Simply click on the image below to download your free collage template.

picture collages, photo collages, free collage,

Enjoy.

*Need some help using the template? I’ve got you covered, thanks to my collage template tutorial.

1. by Scarlett on April 30, 2012  10:37 am Reply

Thanks Kristi, i will be using it soon!

• by Kristi on April 30, 2012  10:38 am Reply

Awesome! Let me know when you do so I can stop by and check it out! Hope you had a great weekend, Scarlett. :)

2. by marijke on April 30, 2012  11:17 am Reply

Thanks for the template!

3. by Sandy on April 30, 2012  11:20 am Reply

Thanks so much.
    Already have 4 ideas of how I'll use it.

One includes my darling 1 year old grandson. I still have so many pics of events in the growing up
    of my grown up son and daughter that I haven't done anything with.

Thanks again, Sandy M

4. Pingback : Tutorial: Using Photo Collage Templates in Photoshop Elements | Live and Love...Out Loud

5. by Bianca on April 30, 2012  12:33 pm Reply

Thanks for the template

6. by Jen @ Lita's World on April 30, 2012  12:48 pm Reply

YAHOO!! Thanks so much...I love using collages too on my blog and this one is so clean, simple and easy to use!! THANKS!!

7. by Amarie on April 30, 2012  9:51 pm Reply

It's very nice, thank you!!

8. by Mary Cardini-Anderson on May 1, 2012  12:02 am Reply

Your template is lovely, thank you very much. Your daughter is a little beauty and looks like a future artist like her Mom.

Mary

9. by Christa Nolan on May 1, 2012  12:26 pm Reply

The template is very lovely...and I love how you used it with that sweet girl and paints.

10. Pingback : Pretty Little Collage {Wordless/Wordful Wednesday} | Live and Love...Out Loud

11. Pingback : OneStarryNight.com: Life Updates

12. by Iryna on May 3, 2012  3:43 pm Reply

Thank you for the template!
    But...ho to use it? I opened it in Photoshop but could not size my pictures right.

13. Pingback : Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge: Grass/Green {Plus White Balance Photography Tips} | Live and Love...Out Loud

14. by Tish on May 4, 2012  6:15 pm Reply

awww, that's really great!! thanks so much!!! now that i'm getting better using photoshop, i'm looking for more collages to use!!! xoxo

15. by Tanya on May 7, 2012  12:06 pm Reply

Hi kristi, beautiful collage template, I've been wanting one. Very generous of you to share your talent. I'm stopping by from SITS, glad to meet you!

16. Pingback : Leap Into Spring Photo Challenge: Finale Giveaway | Live and Love...Out Loud

17. Pingback : FREE Facebook Timeline Cover Templates | Live and Love...Out Loud

18. Pingback : Take Me Out to the Ball Game: Springfield Cardinals {Wordless Wednesday} | Live and Love...Out Loud

19. by rachel on May 29, 2012  1:05 am Reply

Just wanted to say thanks!! loved the template...already used it tonight!

20. by Sarah [NurseLovesFarmer.com] on May 31, 2012  10:06 am Reply

Thank you for the free template, found you via Pinterest! Do I have to come here and open it every time I want to use it, or is there a way to always have it in PSE? Thanks!

21. Pingback : FREE Set of 5 Photo Collage Templates | Live and Love...Out Loud

22. by Rob on June 24, 2014  2:52 am Reply

Oh No! Seems its been deleted!
    Could you upload again please?

• by Kristi on June 24, 2014  1:58 pm Reply

Sorry about that, Rob! I've updated the link. You can find the template here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2wcwuxhozjlma1u/AABW_bjN0PjLh1P8WkLm8BMZa

23. by Rob on July 4, 2014  2:09 am Reply